Wondering how to get started on your financing pre-approval?
I hear buyers constantly thinking that starting on your financing is terribly difficult. Partnering with an experienced lender will make it so much easier for you.
Here are a couple local lenders that can help you get pre-approved. Simply click any of the below logos and start your application online now.
Office: 251-408-3485 Cell: 251-525-3992
What documents will the lender need to full approval?
1. Pay stubs for the last 30 days2. W-2 forms for the last 2 years3. Signed federal tax return, last 2 years (both personal and business if applicable)4. Documentation for any other income sources5. Bank Statements (2 most recent, including ALL pages...even if left intentionally blank)
6. Documentation of the source of your down payment: investment or savings account statements showing at least 2 months history of ownership. If some of the funds were a gift, get a statement signed by the giver declaring the funds were a gift
7. Documentation of name change (if recent)
8. Proof of your identity (driver's license or non-driver ID typically)
9. Social Security Number (SSN)
10. Home Owners Insurance
11. For existing home purchase, provide purchase agreement and all addenda (signed by all parties.)
12. Other documents may be required as needed
13. Service members or Veterans wanting to take advantage of the VA's Home Loan Guarantee Program should obtain a certificate of eligibility (DD214) from the VA.